In mutual love and grace, we journey together grounded in profound respect for a diversity of beliefs and ideas, sustained by service and shared ministry, enriched through collective spiritual deepening, and a safe environment for all generations to thrive.
Together we are more than we would ever be alone.
Therefore, we promise to practice:
- We honor, respect, and celebrate the inherent worth and dignity of all beings.
- We embrace diversity of culture, race, sexual identity, gender, differing abilities, and ages and stages of life.
- We welcome all in love, warmth, and generosity as we nurture each other into our authentic selves.
- We foster healthy relationships through honest, responsible, and direct communication, valuing humor and joy.
- We express ourselves and set our boundaries with love and kindness while presuming one another’s good intentions.
- We listen attentively, speak our truth with compassion, convey appreciation, practice forgiveness, and welcome ourselves and others back into covenant.
- supporting the congregation with our time, talents, and treasures.
- We deepen and grow spiritually through involvement with the congregation and the wider community.
- We stand on the side of love, engaged in the world through acts of witness, service, justice, and peace making.